DHA09-2018: Appointment of a transaction adviser to conduct feasibility study, procurement and contracting phases of a Public Private Partnership (PPP) to support the smart card ID/ passport initiative of the Department of Home Affairs.
DHA07-2018: Appointment of a service provider to provide telephonic interpretation services and ad - hoc services.
RFQ NO: DHA06-2018 - REQUEST FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION ("RFQ")
REDEVELOPMENT OF SIX PORTS OF ENTRY THROUGH APUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP ("PPP")
RESPONSE SUBMISSION DATE EXTENSION 31 MAY 2018 AT 11H00
- On 29 March and 01 April 2018, the Department of Home Affairs ("Department") invited interested legal entities, with the relevant competencies, capacity and experience to submit Responses to be selected as Pre-qualified Bidders for the Redevelopment of six Ports of Entry through a PPP ("Project"). The Project entails the design, redevelopment, finance, construction, maintenance, broadband connectivity and potential staff housing at six of the South Africa’s largest land ports of entry through a PPP process.
On 20, 22 and 23 April 2018, the Department issued a supplementary advertisement, primarily advising interested legal entities, that the:
- Department had elected to no longer charge a bid document fee of R50 000,00 (fifty thousand Rand), to interested legal entities wishing to access the RFQ Document.
- RFQ Document could be downloaded for free from the Department of Home Affairs’ website at www.dha.gov.zaand from the National Treasury eTender Publication Portal at www.etenders.gov.za.
- On the initial and supplementary advertisements, the Department had indicated that the submission date for Responses was 11 May 2018 at 11h00 ("Response Submission Date").
- The Department has received a number of requests for extension of the Response Submission Date and has decided to grant an extension to the Response Submission Date. The Department, therefore wishes to bring to the attention ofall interested parties that the Response Submission Date has been extended to 31 May 2018 at 11h00.
- Details on the format of the Responses and submission requirements are contained in the RFQ.
- Sealed documents marked “RFQ NO: DHA06-2018 REQUEST FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION ("RFQ") REDEVELOPMENT OF SIX PORTS OF ENTRY THROUGH A PUBLIC PRIVATE PARNTERHIP ("PPP")” must be submitted at the Department of Home Affairs, 230 Johannes Ramokhoase Street, Hallmark Building.
*Bidders should ensure that bids are delivered on time to the correct address. If the bid is late, it will not be accepted for consideration
Please ensure that you print all the pages and that you include all the pages in your submission.