The Minister of Home Affairs, Naledi Pandor will tomorrow, Thursday, 27 June 2013, travel to Maseru in Lesotho where she will have bilateral meetings with Lesotho’s Minister of Home Affairs, Mr Joang Molapo.
The discussions between the two Ministers are expected to be based on the issues raised at the April 2013 Joint Bilateral Commission for Cooperation between South Africa and Lesotho; namely:
- One stop border post
- Agreement on the Facilitation of Cross Border Movement
- Ongeluksnek and Monontsa Border posts
- Dual Citizenship
- Upgrading of Maseru Bridge
- Defacing of Lesotho passports
- Study Permits
- Special dispensation for unskilled labourers
Media is invited.
Contact: Lunga Ngqengelele, MLO – Ministers Office, 012 432 6646, 082 566 0446
Issued by Department of Home Affairs