Lesotho Special Permit (LSP) Registration
Applications for SA-issued Lesotho Special Permits (LSP)
has closed on 31 DECEMBER 2016 !!
* NB: From 1 January 2017, all those who have paid but have not completed the application process by end March 2017 will face deportation.
The names of those who have filled the forms but still have not completed the process will be referred to the Ports of Entry, for listing.
This goes also for those who did not make any attempt to regularise their stay in South Africa.
The amnesty and the moratorium NOT to deport will be lifted on 31 March 2017.
LESOTHO SPECIAL PERMIT (LSP) applications has CLOSED
1. Collection of LSP permits
If you have paid and completed the application process for a Lesotho Special Permit(LSP)kindly contact the VFS call center to enquire if your permit is ready for collection or go to the website below to check the status.
2. Submission of outstanding supporting documents
If you have paid before 31 December 2016 and have not completed the application by submitting the necessary supporting documents please do so immediately by going to the VFS LSP office to submit. You may also contact the VFS call center to set up an appointment to submit the outstanding documents.
3. Closing date for submission of all outstanding supporting documents is 31 March 2017
4. For all enquires pertaining on the LSP permit please use the following:-
VFS HelpLine: +27 87 230 0411
High Commission of the Kingdom of Lesotho: Tel: 012 460 7648