Temporary measures in respect of foreign nationals in light of the COVID-19 epidemic
The Following Borders are closed under Alert Level 3 in addition to the borders that were already closed:
If people do not fall into any of the categories mentioned, but believe their case is worth considering, they can apply to the Minister of Home Affairs seven working days before the date of intended travel for exemption, and must provide;
- a copy of passport;
- a copy of a temporary residence visa;
- demonstration of exceptional circumstances for the request to enter the Republic;
- number of days of intended stay; and
- proof of accommodation or place of residence.
- provision of a valid certificate of a negative COVID-19 test obtained not more than 72 hours before the date of travel; and
- in the event of failure to submit a certificate as proof of a negative COVID-19 test, such person will be required to do an antigen test at his or her own cost and if he or she tests positive to COVID-19, he or she will be required to quarantine at his or her own costs.
|Bordering Country||Border post|
READ: Adjusted Alert Level 3 - Click to read statement
READ: Office Hours during the Lock Down period - Click to read statement
ADDITIONAL SERVICES IN LEVEL 3 LOCKDOWN - Click to read statement
CIVIC SERVICES RENDERED AT FRONT OFFICES DURING LEVEL 4 OF THE NATIONAL STATE OF DISASTER - Click to read statement
|Updated Information on CORONA VIRUS|