REF NO: HRMC 67/13/4
CLOSING DATE: 16 August 2013
SALARY LEVEL: A basic salary of R115 212 to R135 714 per annum (Level 5). In addition, a range of competitive service benefits are offered.
CENTRE: Head Office, Pretoria, Branch: Finance and Supply Chain Management, Directorate: Records Management
- A Grade 12 qualification with a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a driving/messenger environment
- Knowledge of relevant Legislation
- MinimumInformation Security Standards (MISS) Act
- Proven client focus and orientation
- Sound Interpersonal skills
- A Valid driver’s license is essential
- PDP is required
- Extensive traveling is required and willingness to work extended hours including overtime.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, amongst others the following specific tasks:
- Provide driving/messenger services
- Maintain accurate and up to date schedule trip sheets; i.e. log official trips, daily mileage, fuel consumption
- Perform daily trip and post trip vehicle inspection to ensure that the vehicle is in the best condition at all times
- Handle routine and ad-hoc administrative tasks relevant to the execution of the function; i.e. collect office consumables
- Collect, distribute and control movement of documents
- Ensure proper and secure control over movement of documents
- Report incidents and accidents timeously and compile vehicle condition reports and other records required by Management
- Coordinate and liaise with Facilities Management to ensure that minor/major vehicle maintenance are carried out.
ENQUIRIES: Ms R Nefale Tel: (012) 012 406 4386
APPLICATIONS: Direct applications to: The Department of Home Affairs. The Department of Home Affairs Head Office:
Postal address: Private Bag X114, Pretoria 0001, Physical Address; The Hallmark Building, Corner Johannes Ramokhoase & Thabo Sehume Street, Pretoria.