DHA30-2018: Appointment of service provider(s) for the supply, installation and maintenance of backup generators, uninterrupted power supply units (UPS), air - conditioners including consequential general building, electrical, mechanical, civil and engineering work in various Department of Home Affairs offices and Ports of Entry for a period of three (3) years in Northern Cape, North West and Free State provinces.
CLOSING DATE: 18 January 2019
DHA31-2018: Appointment of service provider(s) to design, supply, deliver, install and maintain, repair counters, furniture, operator chairs, visitors chairs, photo booth desk and chair, writing ledgers in the Department of Home Affairs various offices in all nine (9) provinces for period three (3) years
RFQ NO: DHA06-2018
REQUEST FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION ("RFQ")
REDEVELOPMENT OF SIX PORTS OF ENTRY
THROUGH A PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP ("PPP")
RESPONSE SUBMISSION DATE EXTENSION
31 MAY 2018 AT 11H00
- On 29 March and 01 April 2018, the Department of Home Affairs ("Department") invited interested legal entities, with the relevant competencies, capacity and experience to submit Responses to be selected as Pre-qualified Bidders for the Redevelopment of six Ports of Entry through a PPP ("Project"). The Project entails the design, redevelopment, finance, construction, maintenance, broadband connectivity and potential staff housing at six of the South Africa’s largest land ports of entry through a PPP process.
- On 20, 22 and 23 April 2018, the Department issued a supplementary advertisement, primarily advising interested legal entities, that the:
- Department had elected to no longer charge a bid document fee of R50 000,00 (fifty thousand Rand), to interested legal entities wishing to access the RFQ Document.
- RFQ Document could be downloaded for free from the Department of Home Affairs’ website at www.dha.gov.zaand from the National Treasury eTender Publication Portal at www.etenders.gov.za.
- On the initial and supplementary advertisements, the Department had indicated that the submission date for Responses was 11 May 2018 at 11h00 ("Response Submission Date").
- The Department has received a number of requests for extension of the Response Submission Date and has decided to grant an extension to the Response Submission Date. The Department, therefore wishes to bring to the attention ofall interested parties that the Response Submission Date has been extended to 31 May 2018 at 11h00.
- Details on the format of the Responses and submission requirements are contained in the RFQ.
- Sealed documents marked “RFQ NO: DHA06-2018 REQUEST FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION ("RFQ") REDEVELOPMENT OF SIX PORTS OF ENTRY THROUGH A PUBLIC PRIVATE PARNTERHIP ("PPP")” must be submitted at the Department of Home Affairs, 230 Johannes Ramokhoase Street, Hallmark Building.
*Bidders should ensure that bids are delivered on time to the correct address. If the bid is late, it will not be accepted for consideration
Please ensure that you print all the pages and that you include all the pages in your submission.